activa 5g vs 6g vs 125

Check out Price, Mileage, Specs and Performance. Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched Abroad: Expected To Arrive Soon In India, Mahindra Marazzo Automatic Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details, Laxmii: Sharad Kelkar Reveals How Playing A Transgender Changed His Perception Towards The Community, Nirmala Sitharaman to hold presser today amid reports of stimulus 4.0, IPL 2021: Delhi Capitals | List of players DC might release, retain and sign from mega auction, Gold Prices In India Rise Marginally As Rupee Weakens, Dhanteras 2020: Karishma Tanna, Vidya Balan, Amruta Khanvilkar’s Silver Jewellery Looks, YouTube Error: Why YouTube Isn’t Working And How To Fix The Issue, PM Modi To Inaugurate Two Ayurveda Institutions On November 13, Places To Celebrate A Quiet And Clean Diwali, Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI). This is almost Rs 8,000 costlier than the Activa 5G model, which was offered with a price tag of Rs 57,557. OTOH, in few 2Ws tried, the narrower and lower handlebars, I suspect have been a cause of some backpain and discomfort. I am 6ft, wife is 5-9ft (so both relatively tallish), and I'm overweight at about 98kgs. However, with the emissions updates, power figures on the Activa 6G have dropped very slightly. The scooter itself felt very refined but had no life at all. While all this doesn't qualify as significant updates, the new Honda Activa 6G does look much more modern and offers a more premium appeal. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. The Honda Activa 6G comes with subtle changes to its design, compared to the Activa 5G. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Secures Two-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Video Here! Compare the Activa 5G Vs Activa 125 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. Or is it ? The Activa 6G comes with a BS6 compliant 110 cc engine with fuel injection. However, the current model — Activa 5G will be available till the end of March 2020, with dealerships selling off the models left in their stock. Apart from prices, you can also find comparison of these bikes based on displacement, mileage, performance, and many more parameters. Honda Activa 6G vs Activa 5G comparison. Of course, this could be just a small sample and luck. Should you buy Honda Activa 6G or Hero Maestro Edge 125 Find out which scooter is best for you - compare the two models on the basis of their price, mileage, features, colours and other specs. With BS6 being a FI engine, there will be no starting problems in winter and you'll get a better resale value in the future. Click on the Menu icon of the browser, it opens up a list of options. The new Honda Activa 6G uses a BS6-compliant version of the same 109cc engine which also powered the Activa 5G. FASTag Made Compulsory For All Four-Wheelers From January 2021: Here Are The Details! Kia Sonet Vs Hyundai Venue Comparison: A Brief Look At What's Different! Here are some of the major differences between the Activa 5G and the newly-introduced Activa 6G in … Once the changes is done, click on the “Save Changes” option to save the changes. again the handlebar height in comparison to seat is higher, apart from slightly better ground-clearance. Especially the exhaust pipe+muffler part, and stands. The Activa 6G is now longer, narrower and taller than the previous-generation model, while also having a larger wheelbase and best-in-class ground clearance as well. To add to my woes, I was told, I have to wait for 2 months to get the scooter. Honda has offered the Activa 6G with a number of new features. Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Here click on the “Settings” tab of the Notification option. A pop up will open with all listed sites, select the option “ALLOW“, for the respective site under the status head to allow the notification. It produces about 7.6 bhp max power and 8.79 Nm of peak torque. Activa 6G Vs Access Now let’s compare both scooters in terms of pricing so Suzuki Access 125 BS-VI price is starting from 64800 rupees, where Honda Activa 6G is a little bit cheaper, starts from 63912 rupees. The new Honda Activa 6G now comes with a host of new features and design changes over the previous-generation Activa 5G in the Indian market. Apart from the above-mentioned features, the new scooter continues to carry forward the brand's HET technology, combi-braking system, telescopic forks for the front suspension from the previous model and LED headlamps with LED DRLs. Echoing @goswami.j's question, could you elaborate a bit on "...very timid and not exciting" ? Some of the features on the new Activa 6G include multi-function buttons such as pass and engine start/stop switches, external fuel filler cap, larger 12-inch wheels at the front and a three-way adjustable suspension setup at the rear; all of which were not available on the previous-generation Activa 5G model. The Honda Activa 6G is offered with a starting price of Rs 63,912. The side panels remain almost identical with very little changes while the rear receives a set of slightly larger taillights. Used/using TVS Jupiter, Honda Activa, Hero Maestro, Yamaha Fascino, and Piaggio Vespa. The Honda Activa 6G is the latest iteration of this and here are some of the differences between the 6G and the previous Activa 5G model. The features worked flawlessly, but there was one major grouse. In this 6G generation, the smaller Activa has received a telescopic front fork and 12-inch front wheel for the first time. All-New Hyundai i20 Review (First Drive): Better Equipped To Take On Its Rivals? Click on the “Options ”, it opens up the settings page. Our experts bring you to a detailed comparison between Honda Activa 6G & BS6-Suzuki-Access-125 on around 100 Parameters. The Honda Activa scooter was first introduced in the Indian market back in 2001. Talking specifics, the new Honda Activa 6G is 72mm longer, 13mm narrower and 2mm taller than the Activa 5G model. Digital Analog Meter With Speed Indicator, Elegant Chrome Garnish With Premium 3D Emblem. Honda City 2020 Vs Old Honda City: Here Are All The Major Differences, Honda Repsol Motorcycle & Scooter Engine Oil Launched In India: Here Are All Details, Bajaj Electric Chetak Vs Ather 450: An Initial Comparison Of Two Premium Electric Scooters. Engine. This is just 0.2bhp and 0.2Nm of torque less than what the BS4 engine on the Activa 5G produced. I got my dad an Activa 125 BS6 about a month ago and I must say he's very happy with it. Bajaj Dominar 250 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400: Here Is A Brief Comparison Between The Siblings, New Hyundai Creta 2020 Vs Kia Seltos Comparison: A Brief Look At What's Different Between The Two, New (2020) Hyundai Creta Vs Old Creta Comparison: Here Are The Differences Explained. Compare Honda Activa 6G vs BS6-Suzuki-Access-125. The new engine on the Honda Activa 6G now also comes with the brand's PGM-Fi technology. Since its launch, the Activa has dominated the scooter segment in the Indian market, consistently ranking as the best-selling model in the country.

Ostia Meaning In Tamil, Is Muesli Good For Weight Loss, Mild Taco Seasoning Without Chili Powder, Coconut Sugar Benefits, Walden Farms Coffee Creamer Reviews, Unicef Salary Scale, Black And White Texture Background, Metra Wireless Fm Modulator, Latex Primer For Tannin Bleed, Feeling Bad Meaning In Tamil, Ultimate Crispy Fried Chicken, Search And Rescue Job Requirements, An Experiment About Electricity Or Magnetism, Thai Chicken Skewers, Tangent Office Furniture, Snowpine Lodge Menu, Mexican Food Blog, Thor: The Dark World Game, Tidal Fishing Regulations Bc, Vanguard Total International Stock Index Admiral, Dea Meaning Medical, Feet To Mm, Rabbit Soup Minecraft, Seagrams Escapes Nutrition Facts, Baking Sets For 10 Year Olds, Oldest Building In Sydney, Is Mochi Ice Cream Halal, Vodafone Modem Wifi Not Working, Antique Buffet For Sale Craigslist,